Call for SoftCOM 2019 PhD Forum Submissions is available at the link.
Extended Abstracts Due: August 20, 2019
Notification of Acceptance: September 1, 2019
Final Camera-Ready Abstracts Due: September 15, 2019
PhD Forum Session: September 20, 2019 (Radisson Blue Hotel, Split)
Abstracts should be formatted according to the standard A4 IEEE template for conferences but limited to two pages in total, and submitted electronically before the submission deadline, via EDAS at the link.
Template is available in two formats:
Poster arrangement information:
– The authors of accepted submissions will be asked to prepare and print a poster, to be personally presented by the PhD student at the forum.
– The poster should be formatted according to the template which is available at the following link and printed on standard A1 size paper (594 x 841 mm, portrait orientation).
– Each poster will be assigned to a specific board during the PhD Forum session, while the boards for putting up posters will be available on Friday, September 20, 2019 from 10:00 h.
– Any questions regarding the poster preparation can be sent to Maja Škiljo (email@example.com).
Instructions for presentation and preparation of the presentation materials are available here.
Presentations should be prepared according to the template available at the link.
Instructions for submitting the final material:
– Before submitting the final version of the extended abstract, it is strongly recommended that each author takes into account the reviewers’ comments and revises her/his submission accordingly.
– The extended abstract format for the final submission equals to the one used for the initial submission.
– The authors are kindly requested to proofread and check the layout of their final extended abstract versions before submitting them.
– Please make sure that author’s and advisor’s (or advisors’) information is formatted according to the template sent in the acceptance notification message.
– The camery-ready extended abstracts should be submitted as final PDF documents via EDAS.
– The authors are also required to submit a personal photo file (minimum of 480 pixels * 640 pixels) and the pitch-talk presentation file (please see instructions) inside a single ZIP archive via EDAS.